Sunday, June 15, 2008

Coppery Inspiration


Both of these cards were made for yesteday's Inspiration Challenge (IC132). I have gotten SO behind on posting to my blog, that I probably have made 50 cards that I haven't uploaded here. Rather than feeling behind each and every day, I am uploading yesterdays and today's cards, then going back and posting as I have time. I'm also hoping to keep up here as I make each card!

Supplies Used Card #1:

Stamps: French Script, That's Nice, Non-SU Wheat Stamp
Ink: Really Rust, Versamark
Cardstock: Non-SU from years ago!
Other Supplies: Brads, Copper Embossing Powder, Dimensionals

Supplies Used Card #2:

Stamps: Garden Silhouettes
Ink: Versamark
Cardstock: Non-SU cardstock from years ago!
Other Supplies: Metal Embellishments, Cuttlebug, Textile Texture Embossing Folder, Copper Embossing Powder, Distressing Tool

No comments: