Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hershey Chocolate?


I couldn't resist another card using Pink and Chocolate Chip! This card was made using this week's Sketch Challenge on the SplitCoast Stampers website. I just got this designer paper last week and have decided to use it rather than hoard it like I've been doing with most of my paper!
Stamps: Stampin' UP! Stem Silhouettes
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, White, K & Company Designer Paper
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Brads, Button, Corner Punch, Ribbon, Dimensionals

4 comments:

Denise said...

Very Beautiful cards, I love the pink & brown together.

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful card, Kelly!!! I love the image and the gorgeous color combo!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooooooh .. I definitely "speak" Hershey's! hahaha
Love your yummy card!

Laurie Wilson said...

Ooohh, I love that color combo! Cute card and I like the size/shape of it too, very elegant!