Sunday, November 2, 2008

More Pink......


I thought I was a little tired of pink after "pink week" on Splitcoast Stampers, but I discovered this SU Designer Paper today and HAD to make a card with it. Since I'm still trying to get some birthday cards together for my mom, I figured this would be a really quick card. I really like the softness and elegance of this, even though it's a very simple card.
Supplies Used:
Stamps: It's Your Birthday (SU)
Ink: Pretty In Pink
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette (SU), White
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Embossing Folders, Ribbon, Dimensionals, SU DP

6 comments:

Laurie Wilson said...

Oh, so soft! Very elegant! This is just a lovely card altogether!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

So beautiful and creative!

:-)

WOW!!!

Kevin Renz said...

Pink is good. Simple is good. Its all good!

Karen said...

Very pretty! I love pink! I enjoy this card very much.

Toota-loo,
Karen

Jan Hunnicutt said...

I like it! The patterned paper and the embossing are very nice together.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

How pretty. I like the combo of the two embossing folders.