Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ooooooh, A Double Header


I love it when I can figure out how to combine a challenge with one that I missed. Well, today's colors for the Color Challenge (Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, and Kraft) were great and I was able to come up with a card for tomorrow's Sketch Challenge using these three colors. I also got to ink up my NEW stamp set from Flourishes - Whooo Whooo! The flower is colored with Baja Breeze ink and an aquapainter!

Supplies Used:

Stamps: Thank You (Flourishes)
Ink: Black Stazon, River Rock
Cardstock: Kraft, Not Quite Navy
Other Supplies: Big Shot, Textile Texture Embossing Folder, Punch, Buttons, Dimensionals, Paper Piercing Tool

3 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

This is so elegant with the embossed panels, piercing and pretty flower image. This would be perfect for a wedding card. Great job on combining challenges.

KOstvig said...

I think this is just stunning I like it

dawnmercedes said...

looking for your watercoloring...this is gorgeous!