Saturday, April 18, 2009

Oh My!




Well, it hasn't been that I haven't made any cards.....but I keep forgetting to post them here! I was in a plain and simple mode today, and made these two cards.
Both of them are white cardstock-based, which I LOVE! The top card only uses one Stampin' UP! set, "Very Versatile", and is Stampin' UP! only except for the buttons.
Card 1 Supplies Used:
Stamps: Very Versatile
Ink: Chocolate Chip, SU Markers
Cardstock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Buttons, SU Ribbon, SU Oval Punches, Dimensionals
Card 2 Supplies used:
Stamps: Friends 24-7, Garden Silhouettes
Ink: Basic Black, Mellow Moss
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories: SU Ribbon, Dimensionals

7 comments:

Connie M. said...

These are soo pretty, Kelly!! Love them both! Glad to see you posting again!!

Deb said...

Love these clean white with a little color designs, Kelly! Beautiful!

dawnmercedes said...

yeah!! you're back!

Cheryl Walker said...

Very very pretty!!! Love both of them!!!!

Gramrussell said...

I love both of these CAS cards. I too think that white CS backgrounds really make a card pop! Beautiful job!

Gramrussell said...

Two beautiful cards. Those CAS make such an impact.

Bonita Rose said...

your cards are beautiful!