Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Faux Silk

Well, I have to say that I've actually never tried the faux silk technique before - but I really like the look of it! This weeks Treehouse Thursday Challange is to use faux silk somewhere on your card. I couldn't resist using this cute little penguin!

Supplies:

Stamps: Cool Wishes (Treehouse Stamps)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, SU DP
Ink: Baja Breeze, Blue Bayou, Stazon Black
Accessories: Ribbon, Tissue Paper, Big Shot, Nestibilities, Paper Piercing Tool, Reinkers, Aquapainter, Dimensionals

5 comments:

Neva said...

AWESOME job on this challenge my friend. Merry Christmas

crafterGM said...

Your Faux silk turned out great. Love the little penguin. Gloria M.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Kelly, I just love this combination of colors from the dp!! The penguin looks so festive in his striped scarf to match!! Great job!

LORi said...

Too CUTE!!!!

Elaine Baker said...

Kelly ... I have a question about how you set up some of the decoration on your blog page set-up. Can you email me? elaine.baker@pomona.edu .... my blog is collegecraftfaire.blogspot.com

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Elaine