Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Orangy Aloha

I made this card for the Treehouse Thursday Challenge #47 to use something "faux" on a birthday card. Well, this isn't a birthday card, but a good friend of mine has been in Hawaii for the past three weeks and is coming home today - on her BIRTHDAY! I thought this would be a great card to send to her - with the faux stitching. This is from a digital stamp set called "Aloha", that will be released on May 6.

Supplies:

Stamps: Aloha (Treehouse Stamps)
Ink: None
Cardstock: White, Wild Wasabi, Dusty Durango
Accessories: Punches, Buttons, Paper Piercing Tool, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Dimensionals

5 comments:

Neva said...

Aloha to you too my friend. I think the DT needs to take a trip to Hawaii so that we could truely appreciate the tropical feel of this new stamp set, don't you? I love this, such lovely color choices Kelly. Great job on todays challenge. Thanks for all you do

Evelyn said...

Really pretty , love the different colors

JenMarie said...

Oh how PRETTY!

Heather Prince said...

Kelly this is so pretty! I love the tropical color combo and your coloring is fab!! Love it, tfs!!!

Kim P said...

LOVE this!