Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Ashley!


Happy Birthday to you, Ashley! Well, I know that Aloha is usually "hello" and goodbye", but today it carries birthday wishes! I know that Ashley and her family just enjoyed a wonderful beach vacation, I thought this was a great card for her!

Please join our blog hop today to celebrate her special day!

Ok....I'm an idiot and I can't figure out how to post the pictures with the links for the other DT Members, so PLEASE go here for the pictures and links.



I am LOVING this image from a just released digital stamp set from Treehouse Stamps called "Dog Days of Summer." I totally want to be this dog right now!

Supplies:

Stamps: Dog Days Of Summer, Aloha (Treehouse Stamps)
Ink: None
Cardstock: White, Pink Passion, DCWV DP
Accessories: Big Shot, Embossing Folder, Nestibilities, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Ribbon

1 comment:

Maria said...

Fabulous card! LOVE the embosing in the circle! nice job. Ashley will be thrilled!