Wednesday, July 28, 2010

THT060 I'm Seeing Dots!



Well, for some reason my blog background is missing......I'll have to figure that out another time! This card is for Thursday's Treehouse Challenge, which is to make a card with dots. Well, I was looking through some images that I had already colored and found this one! I just added the dotted paper and swiss dots texture and my card was done pretty quickly!

Supplies:

Stamps: Simply Heartfelt (Treehouse Stamps), Fancy Flexible Phrases (SU)
Ink: Lovely Lilac
Cardstock: White, Certainly Celery, DP
Accessories: Big Shot, Printer, Embossing Folder, Ribbon, Buttons, Dimensionals, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol

4 comments:

Neva said...

Kelly this is just fantastic, I love all the polka dots you used. WOW, so soft and comforting feel about this beauty. Thank you for all you do. You are such an asset to Treehouse Stamps.

JenMarie said...

So gorgeous!!

Stephanie said...

Kelly this card is beautiful, I love the flowers and your colors!

Princess Scrapper Stamper said...

This is very pretty Kelly!! I adore the soft colors and your coloring is fabulous, tfs!!!