Wednesday, September 22, 2010
THT068 Teacher Gift
This week's Treehouse Thursday Challenge is to make a teacher gift. Well, I don't have kids and am totally out of the back-to-school loop.....so this was a tough one for me! I couldn't think of anything to make until the last minute! I finally decided to make a little A-2 card purse to put some holiday cards inside. Please join us for this challenge that can be found here.
We hope you join in on this fun challenge and make sure to include THT in your keywords when you upload to Splitcoast Stampers. Also to be included in the weekly drawing please follow the rules listed below. THS reserves the rights to exclude any entries not meeting the requirements as listed.
* You must use the challenge as described
* You must provide a link to your entry (not just to your blog) on the challenge post inLinks
* You must name and provide a link on your blog post back to the Treehouse Thursday Challenge you are participating in to help promote the challenge.
* Your creation must be a new one, remember the idea is to get your creative ideas flowing and get you creating so now backdated entries please. They will be excluded from the drawing.
* You do not have to use TREEHOUSE STAMPS images to be eligible for the drawing but if you have them we would sure love to see you use them.
* Your entry must be in the inLinks by noon next Wednesday to be entered in the drawing
Now check out what the Design Team created for your viewing pleasure and hop on over to their blog to read the details about their samples by clicking on their names in the Treehouse Blog post:
Stamps: Happy Feet, Seasonal Snowglobe (Treehouse Stamps)
Ink: Soft Sky
Cardstock: White, Soft Sky, DP
Accessories: Big Shot, Embossing Folder, Nestibilities, Ribbon, Punch, Dimensionals, SU Markers