Wednesday, September 29, 2010
THT069 Manly Grid
Oh my goodness, I couldn't find just the right designer paper or layout for this card to save my life! FINALLY it came together tonight... I made this card for the Treehouse Thursday Challenge this week, which is to use the Grid Technique from the Splitcoast Stampers Resource site. It's a wonderful technique and I love the look of it. This is a great birthday card for a man - which are always difficult for me!
We hope you join in on this fun challenge and make sure to include THT in your keywords when you upload to Splitcoast Stampers. Also to be included in the weekly drawing please follow the rules listed below. THS reserves the rights to exclude any entries not meeting the requirements as listed.
* You must use the challenge as described
* You must provide a link to your entry (not just to your blog) on the challenge post inLinks
* You must name and provide a link on your blog post back to the Treehouse Thursday Challenge you are participating in to help promote the challenge.
* Your creation must be a new one, remember the idea is to get your creative ideas flowing and get you creating so now backdated entries please. They will be excluded from the drawing.
* You do not have to use TREEHOUSE STAMPS images to be eligible for the drawing but if you have them we would sure love to see you use them.
* Your entry must be in the inLinks by noon next Wednesday to be entered in the drawing
Now check out what the Design Team created for your viewing pleasure and hop on over to their blog to read the details about their samples by clicking on their names in the Treehouse Blog post:
Stamps: Simple Wishes (Treehouse Stamps), Canvas
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Always Artichoke
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Ivory, DP
Accessories: Scor-Pal, Punches, Big Shot, Nestibilities, Dimensionals